Apr 11, 2012

It really sucks when...

It really sucks when you spend 5 days of your life trying to fix an electrical short....and then your husband comes down to check on the progress, and in 30 seconds fixes the short, by FLIPPING the circuit ON!! which is followed by him promptly declaring that he is a " superhero and he saved the day"

yes, 5 days of agony trying to find the short on this particular "dead" line almost drove me mad. why didn't I check the circuit you ask? I did! over and over! I checked every single circuit on both panels! turns out, we have three panels.We do have a tripped circuit on the #2 panel, and it does have a short somewhere, and thats what through me off. so I am not a complete dummy, just a half dummy.

I am so glad  the Superhero thought to check the third panel that is wired to the generator. he saved the day. I will never live this moment down.

Excuse me, I have to turn in my tool belt, open up my sewing machine and stitch a 6 foot 3 inch superhero costume with a wrench on the chest for my husband.

The silver lining: I was never, ever, EVER comfortable dealing with electrical issues, now, I feel like I could, possibly, maybe change a light fixture or two.

complete this sentence...It really sucks when....

When I waste so much time on such a simple problem.....!!!!

No comments: