Aug 16, 2011

Family, THEN, NOW and ALWAYS


1988

(Matt and I should have traded hair ;)


1989

Back row: Dad, Mom, Tammy, Tracey,Theresa, Matt
Front Row: Dana, Katy, Brandon and Sherry
2001 GROWING........
Standing: Tammy,Brandon, Dana, Katy, (Mr. Katy), Will, Matt, Tracey
Seated: Mom and Dad
(I love the pregnant bookends in this photo!! )

GROWING........
GROWN..............!
Most of us! (Minus those who have moved on from this life, and a few who couldn't make the trip to the beach)

For the time being my siblings and I have finished reproducing...(that I am aware of anyway!!)

our own kids are getting older, and we are really enjoying them as teenagers..it's like being a teenager again, multiplied! they are all so great!!

Tammy, Tammy, Matt, Theresa, Matt, Tammy, Tracey

Sisters are FOREVER!!! (Even the ones who may not be with us :)




My Family is THEN, NOW and ALWAYS!




(How blessed am I?, this doesn't even include Dale's family or the Holder family)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

about time!!!

Lissa said...

I know, I am a loser sister...I promise I will try to do better!!